Exhibitor Bump In
- From 07:00 – 08:00 Wednesday 5 December 2018
Exhibition Opening Times
The exhibition area will be open to the delegates at the following times:
- Wednesday 5 December: 08:00 – 17:30
- Thursday 6 December: 08:15 – 17:45
- Friday 7 December: 08:15 – 16:30
Exhibitor Bump Out
- From 16:30 – 17:30 Friday 7 December 2018
Freight Logistics Company
There is no appointed freight logistics company for the 2018 ANZSOC Conference, however there are some suggestions below:
TNT Express Shipping
Phone – 13 11 50
Website – www.tnt.com
Website – www.tollgroup.com
Exhibitors and Sponsors are responsible for all freight to and from the conference venue. If you have any questions in relation to this, please contact the University of Melbourne:
Mobile: 0439 551 600
Late and missing deliveries are the main problem for sponsors and exhibitors when arriving onsite for a conference.
- Download and use the delivery label provided by the venue.
- Confirm with your courier the delivery has been made BEFORE you arrive.
- Have the name of your courier, the consignment numbers and confirmed delivery date when you arrive.
- The University of Melbourne will only accept deliveries on Monday 3 December and Tuesday 4 December between 8am – 2pm. Deliveries will not be accepted outside of these times.
- Use the collection label provided. These will be dropped to display tables on the last day of the conference.
- Box up any materials requiring collection and leave on your stand for collection by venue staff during bump out.
- Arrange for collection of the items with your courier as per the pick up details noted in the collection label.
- Check with your courier whether a consignment note/number is required. If so include these details on your boxes before they are collected by the venue staff.
- Freight will be available for collection from 8:00am – 2:00pm on Monday 10 December
Table Display Inclusions
Each table display includes the following items:
- One 1.8m x 0.6m trestle table with University of Melbourne (blue) cloth
- two chairs
- Access to a general use power outlet.
There will be limited on-site storage facilities for packing materials, boxes and giveaways.
Exhibitors cannot leave boxes and packing material in the exhibition display area during the show.
Anyone from your Organisation attending the conference or guests you wish to invite to the Conference must register with Conference Design before the conference. An official conference name badge will be required to access the conference and exhibition area.
Your Contact Person
When booking please appoint a single point of contact within your Organisation. All bookings will be recorded under the one name and all correspondence will be sent to this person.
Exhibition Floor Plan
|03||Taylor and Francis|
|04||Queensland Sentencing Advisory Council|
Catering will be situated to maximise delegate flow throughout the exhibition. The exhibition floor plan is subject to change without notice. The floor plan is not to an exact scale, but represents the relative position and sizes of table display spaces.
- High resolution, colour PDF
- A4 portrait orientation, 210mm x 297mm
- Maximum size of 1MB
- No bleed and no crop marks
- PDFs will be uploaded as ‘as received’
Your logo should be a high resolution PNG, JPG or TIFF image, no less than 250 KB in size. It will be used on the web, print and PowerPoint slide.
- Sponsors – 200 word profile
- Exhibitors – 50 word profile
Include contact details so delegates can connect with your organisation. The profile will be displayed in the App and on the website.
A6 colour advert in the pocket program
- Platinum and Gold Sponsors only
- Dimensions: 105mm (w) x 148mm (H)
- A6 portrait orientation.
Email PDFs to: Conference Design
Due to Conference Design no later than close of business Friday 14 September 2018.
Video eSatchel Insert Specifications
We are giving Conference Partners an opportunity to have a short video linked to the eSatchel in the App. Your video will be uploaded to Vimeo and linked to the eSatchel in the app and online. Delegates will be able to view the video on their mobile devices or desktops. As this is a new option we would recommend using existing content or creating a short promotional video – to maximise views be creative!
- Maximum size of 20MB
- MP4 or AVI formats
Satchel inserts can be flyers, brochures or promotional items of a reasonable size.
Please provide 450 items per insert.
Inserts are to be delivered directly to the venue no later than Tuesday 4 December using the delivery label.
Please ensure the package is clearly marked as “SATCHEL INSERT”.